Granola (pdf for printing)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hr
Oven Temp: 200°
Ingredients (always organic):
3 cups steel cut oats
1½ cups rice cereal (Erewhon)
1½ cups shredded coconut
2 tsp cinnamon (or more if desired)
1 cup raw sprouted sunflower seeds (Go Raw)
1 cup raw sprouted pumpkin seeds (Go Raw)
½ cup raw honey
¼ cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 200°
- In a large bowl combine the oats, rice cereal, coconut, cinnamon, and seeds.
- Melt coconut oil and add the honey and vanilla.
- Mix coconut oil mixture with the oat mixture.
- Spread on 2 cookie pans.
- Turn granola after 30 minutes.
- When done immediately turn into glass container as it gets sticky.