SWEET POTATO ENCHILADAS (pdf for printing)
PREP TIME: 20 MIN
BAKE: 350° for 25 minutes
½ cup water, divided
1 medium onion, diced
5 cloves garlic, mined
2 tsp coriander
2 tsp cumin
2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
2 cups black beans, chipped in a food processor
1 tbls Braggs Aminos
3 cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
10 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Heat ¼ cup water in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Saute until onion is translucent. Add coriander and cumin. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add remaining water, spinach, black beans, Braggs Aminos, and sweet potatoes. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and season with salt.
- Warm tortillas in oil until soft.
- Place ¼ to ½ cup of mixture in center of tortilla. Roll into an enchilada and place in nonstick baking dish.
- Once all the enchiladas are assembled, pour salsa on top, cover and bake for 25 minutes